Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MidNightEva, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidNightEva

Expand Collapse

Minecraft Username: MidNightEva (recently changed from EvaQueenOfEvil)
    Gender (Pronouns): She/Her/They/Them (I don't really care just not he/him)
    Location and Timezone: Fresno, Califonia, Pacific Standard Time
    Languages you can speak: English
    Do you have any other accounts?: No (I think you mean Minecraft accounts)
    Discord Username: MidNightEva (recently changed from EvaQueenOfEvil)
    Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?: The server has an amazing feel to it I love the community and how fast staff are to react to negative comments but not making it feel like Big Brother is watching you and that you can't have fun in chat. I've never seen an LGBT based server before, and when I first joined I strongly feared it would be mainly full of trolls, but right away it was clear that the staff made sure trolls were handled swiftly. SO basically I love the community and I want to contribute to it, make it even better, and be able to help out the average player more.
    Do you have any staff experience?: Yes, mainly on modded servers though.
    Why should we choose you to be staff?: I do have experience, which was on a modded server network with several servers on different modpacks and I was staff on all of them, giving me a lot of experience in which I had a good amount of responsibilities.
    What do you think are your strongest attributes?: Conflict solving, and self-accountability
    In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?: Time Management
    If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?: well, this isn't my server, so as staff I would follow what we are supposed to do, whether that be a mute a temp ban a perma ban ext. I don't yet know the course of actions (I looked but I couldn't find it) but I would follow whatever those are. Now if you are wondering how I would handle it if it was up to me, I would personally just go for a perma ban, I have never run into a situation where you slap a racist's wrist and they stop.
    If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?: Again as above I would follow what we are supposed to do. If it was up to me depending on the rule would be my reaction, chat rules I would mute first if they continue after mute, temp ban. If its an in-game rule like glitches lag machines Redstone ext, a temp ban normally gets the message through.
    Is there anything else you want us to know about you?: Nothing I can think of

2. MidNightEva

Expand Collapse

updated questions to be in bold to make application easier to read

3. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

Sadly, due to your inactivity we need to deny your application.

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.