Staff Application - E6I

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hayden, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayden

Expand Collapse

Minecraft user- E6I

Age-
    13(I know this is under the required age but i am turning 14 very soon)

Gender- Male He/him

Location-Tennessee / Central Daylight Time

Languages-English

Accounts- Nope

Discord- Hayden#7124

Why do you want to be staff?- I want to be staff on LGBT Realms because The server has a lot of trolls and i would want to help with that because the server is a Nice Community and should stay that way. Also i feel like i am a kind person and love helping.

Staff experience?- I have some staff experience but not much.

Why should we choose you to be staff? I am usually on and i feel like that could help with the trolls but i am Kind. I also can be very help full.

strongest attributes?- I am nice and i feel like i am easily Reliable for things that happen also helping people and i feel like i am Easily contactable.

weakest attributes?- Spelling, i do not have the best spelling and usually miss spell words i am also in school and would not be be able to play Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?- I would warn the Person to stop making racial slurs And Tell a higher staff member about the incident.

If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?- I would Immediately Contact staff about them and mute the person.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?- I am still in school and would not be able to be on to help when something happens on Wednesdays and Thursdays and i love to be on the server and i have felt sorry for the way i was on 1.12.2.

2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

Sadly, mostly due to the lack of participation in our community, we have to deny your application.
    Please, get more involved and try again in one month.

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.