Staff Application - Betsumei

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Betsumei, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betsumei

Expand Collapse

Crazy chick
    Minecraft Username: Betsumei
    Gender (Pronouns): Female (she/her)
    Location and Timezone: Edmonton AB Canada UTC-7 in winter and UTC-6 in summer
    Languages you can speak: English and Esperanto with any degree of confidence, and Google Translate until I make more headway into my Duolingo to-do list.
    Do you have any other accounts?: No, just the one Minecraft account. Who has money to spend on alts anyway?
    Discord Username: betsumei#1864
    Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?: I like helping people and I like this server and I feel like maybe this is a way I could be more helpful and contribute.
    Do you have any staff experience?: Not really. I've had jobs before, and I ran a Minecraft server for my friends/housemates for a while.
    Why should we choose you to be staff?: I have a lot of free time and I've got experience documenting things from my years as a tech support drone so I'd be prepared to record evidence or provide users help with commands that aren't intuitive to them.
    What do you think are your strongest attributes?: I've got a lot of experience at mediating between angry and/or unreasonable people and if my brain doesn't contain information that I need I find the information elsewhere.
    In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?: I'm kind of disorganized and forgetful and self-loathing.
    If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?: Warn once to knock it off if it's fairly mild, keep an eye on that user, and mute/ban if the warning's not effective or it's obviously intended to harm.
    If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?: If it's a rule they might be misunderstanding, clarify it. If not, stop them or escalate to someone that can.
    Is there anything else you want us to know about you?: I have a microphone/headset, but I *really* hate using it because voice dysphoria sucks.

2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

Sadly, due to your inactivity we need to deny your application.

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.