staff app for ThunderTheWolfo

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ThunderTheWolfo, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderTheWolfo

Expand Collapse

pro chef but training to become a nurse
    Minecraft Username:ThunderTheWolfo
    Gender (Pronouns): him
    Location and Timezone:England & GMT
    Languages you can speak: English
    Do you have any other accounts?: nope
    Discord Username: ThunderTheWolfo#4405
    Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?: I'm in the UK and i think there needs to be more UK staff to deal with trolls and tasks around the server and help our lovely community to grow and prosper and also make new members feel welcome as u all do
    Do you have any staff experience?: I've been a mod on a past LGBT server but was bullied by the owner and i left after the abuse
    Why should we choose you to be staff?: I'm a happy confident guy who works well as a team and loves to help make people happy and i wanna help the server grow and stay a safe place for the LGBTQ+ community
    What do you think are your strongest attributes?: genuine take no abuse from anyone, keeps language pg if needed and makes no offensive jokes and strives to protect the community
    In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?: emotional but not weak it's a strength and i don't let it affect my daily work and i don't use friendship as a way to let things slip i stay alert and confident
    If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?: I would warn them unless a ban was appropriate
    If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do? : give them a warning or a ban if the issue was bad enough
    Is there anything else you want us to know about you?: I'm a happy fun loving man and i like to play fair but i have a lot of strength from past stuff and i strive to make the world a happier place

2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

Sadly, due to your inactivity at times, we cannot accept your application.
    Please, try again after a month.

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.