staff aplication - whin (guanlins)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by whin, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whin

Expand Collapse

loonarmyonce
    #1 whin, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Minecraft Username: guanlins use to be soojins
    Gender (Pronouns): female she/her
    Location and Timezone: london gmt
    Languages you can speak: english
    Do you have any other accounts?: no
    Discord Username: whin#9396
    Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?: i’ve enjoyed this server very much and i love the community and i’d love to contribute and be apart of helping
    Do you have any staff experience?: no
    Why should we choose you to be staff?: i spend a lot of time on the server so i’ll be there to help when needed
    What do you think are your strongest attributes?: i’m very mature and friendly and can handle situations well
    In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?: in a shy person so i don’t talk much but i’m quick to come out of my comfort zone
    If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?: warn them in chat and if they continue ill kick or ban them
    If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?: ban them for going against the rules
    Is there anything else you want us to know about you?: not anything i can think of

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

While reading your application we noticed quite a lack of detail in your responses.
    Sadly, you did not meet our expectations so we cannot accept you into our Staff Team. You'll be able to apply again in 1 month.

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.