ShadowDoctor - Application for Developer of Thing

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ShadowDoctor, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowDoctor

Expand Collapse

ShadowDoctor's
    Application for Developer of Things

Minecraft Username: xXShadowDoctorXx
    Discord Username: Richard Hammond#3492
    Location and Timezone: GMT+8, Australia

Gender (Pronouns): Male
    Languages you can speak: English​

I haven't tested that in a few years, but I reckon I still have access to another account.

I enjoy the server, I want to keep up my programming etiquette and I want to help the server in one of the many ways I know how: disassembling, creating and modifying plugins. I can also create some pretty radical bots in Discord.

Yeah, I've been a developer on a few small servers, administrators on others.

More hands makes light work. I've acquired a qualification in software development, have a good understanding of general plugins and I can deal with Bukkit plugins, so I'm probably qualified for the position.

False confidence, honesty and keeness to completing small projects.

Nerves of butter

Generally give that someone a warning, tell them they are causing potential harm to people, mention the consequence of doing it again.

If it continues, I would tell them that they have been warned to stop, I would mute/kick them and then report the situation to higher staff members.

If you have a routine for dealing with rule breakers, I would use that instead.

There's got to be context as well to people being racist, right? If PersonA is being racist because they are being riled up by griefers or whatever, then you gotta calm down the situation and follow up.

See above answer to previous question, "paragraph" two.

Sure. I like talking. I also have no idea if you want anything else in this application. If you want more information out of me, I'm keen to provide.

2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

Thank you so much for applying, after reviewing your application and after testing your skills we have decided to accept you into our Staff Team.
    Your application has been accepted.

Congratulations!

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.