Nerdy_Cockatiel's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TheNerdyCockatiel, Mar 12, 2019.

1. TheNerdyCockatiel

Expand Collapse

Minecraft Username: Nerdy_Cockatiel

Gender (Pronouns): She/Her

Location and Timezone: Missouri, USA - CST

Languages you can speak: English and I'm learning Italian currently

Do you have any other accounts?: No

Discord Username: TheNerdyCockatiel#9352

Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?:
    I tend to want to help others on many of the servers I go on and figure I might as well try to do so 'officially'.

Do you have any staff experience?:
    I've been an Admin and builder on one server before, but that recently closed. I’m also a mod on several discord servers as well as an owner of a few rp servers.

Why should we choose you to be staff?:
    I’ve come to enjoy to the server over the past few months due to the super friendly environments and people. I’d like to help keep things that way in anyway I can, even if it’s just helping out new players and the like.

What do you think are your strongest attributes?:
    I tend to have a very long fuse, and don’t get frustrated or angry easily. I’m a patient person and I’m willing to spend as much time as needed to help solve any problems that could arise. I’m also extremely accepting of criticism and would more than likely like for people to tell me what they don’t like about me so I can fix it rather than them keeping it to themselves.

In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?:
    I can be a procrastinator sometimes and a bad one too, but I usually get the work done on time. Even if that means losing some sleep for it. I also have anxiety, but I’m getting much better with keeping it at bay and not letting it interfere with my life.

If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?:
    I’d give them a warning first, making sure they know what the rules of the server are before taking any further action. If they didn’t listen to the warning and continued, I’d message a mod (either on the server or through discord) and report them or ban them myself if able to.

If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?:
    Contact a mod or admin and report them so they can take action. If able; I’d mute or temp ban the person first, only perm banning them if it continues and/or the issue is serious (ie: slurs, griefing, etc.)

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?:
    I’m an artist hoping to land myself in an art career of some sort, though I am looking to get a theater degree at the moment since I enjoy theater as well. (I really love working backstage and helping out with sound and lighting design.) I really hope I can be of help to the server in the future in some way.