Nasuni's Application <3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nasuni, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasuni

HELPER
    Staff Member HELPER
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft Username: Nasuni
    Gender (Pronouns): Male, him, them
    Location and Timezone: US, Central timezone
    Languages you can speak: English & Spanish
    Do you have any other accounts?: Yes. I collect semi-og usernames. If you would like to know them feel free to ask me :)
    Discord Username: Nasuni#0666

Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?: I'd like to be staff on LGBT Realms because I feel that I have enough experience and knowledge to be a positive attribution to the server. There are times I find myself online in the wee hours of the night where I am alone, which I feel would be helpful in case a troll or anything similar comes online during an inactive time of the server. I also really love this community, and the message behind the server. Helping out making it an even better place would be a great thing for me :)

Do you have any staff experience?:
    Plenty! I run and have run my own servers, I won't go into details as it isn't too relevant but all of my servers had a 5-10 playerbase and I was often the only staff online (I didn't hire many staff lol). I've learned how to communicate with players who are upset, annoyed, etc, without making a big negative scene.

Why should we choose you to be staff?:
    While it is totally your choice, I feel that I could be beneficial as I have lots of experience in staffing minecraft servers, I love talking to people, I can keep my cool, and I listen to instructions well. I already answer many questions new players have on the server, which I know is usually the job of newer staff.

What do you think are your strongest attributes?:
    My strongest attributes are my staff experience, my personality, and my knowledge of servers.

In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?:
    My weakest attributes I would say could be my depression. It doesn't slow me down online really but as a person it's quite a struggle ;w;

If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?:
    Warn them, if they continue, mute them. That isn't something that should be left in the chat. If I didn't have permission to mute I would let the higher up staff know through discord with screenshots.

If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?:
    I punish them accordingly. I'm quite a reasonable person that doesn't give harsh punishments, but if it is needed I of course will take the required action against the person in question.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?:
    Nothing I can think of. I've built servers from the ground up which I suppose is a good attribute.

I'm really lonely? ;,w,;

Thank you for reading my application, I look forward to hearing your reply!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

We are glad to accept you into our Staff Team. Your application was accepted!

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.