lets set things straight

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by clarity, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clarity

Expand Collapse

I find myself going out of my way for what reason? To play a game with my friends? Possibly.. or maybe the more important reason being the lack of communication between staff and player. To be falsely accused for hacking when I don't know the first thing about it. The idea that they think I'd go out of my way to put my computer at risk to hack their server, especially after being absent from the server itself for a long period of time. Anyway, I don't personally care if I get unbanned or not, my return to the server during this time of hacker issues was but a mere coincidence, however let's set things straight (since my previous statement wont be believed anyway), when a person is accused for actions and asks for the evidence and the authority bluntly forbids them from seeing it without and explanation aside from, "you know what you did", it becomes sketchy and is unacceptable. If the staff are so confident that someone did do an action that was in the wrong, they should be more the happy to show the evidence to the player. But, blocking the person after asking for the screenshots not once, not twice, but three times becomes oddly suspicious. Who am I to have a say though, right? I'll leave this here for you to come to a verdict.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

Your appeal has been denied.
    We constantly say that LGBT Realms is a place for everyone and that you're free to be yourself but... we don't allow people who come and try to destroy what we have, even if for a couple of seconds.
    We would never punish a player without substantial proof, not that we couldn't but we do respect every single one of our players.

Now, with all due respect, your 'aura' on the server was never very pleasing, with you coming on and saying vulgar words through the Discord server, we didn't punish you but we did give you several warnings. It seemed like you weren't very happy that you got banned from our Discord server after all the warnings so you went ahead and tried to DDoS the server. We are not going to give any more of our time to this situation, let this be clear. Below is some of your 'best moments' which were posted on the same day our 'down-time' happened:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.