ImPredatorial | Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ImPredatorial, Dec 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImPredatorial

Expand Collapse

Judge, Jury & Executioner
    Minecraft Username: ImPredatorial
    Gender (Pronouns): Male
    Location and Timezone: UK & GMT
    Languages you can speak: English
    Do you have any other accounts?: Yes (not used often)
    Discord Username: ImPredatorial#6521

Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?:

I have been applying for staff across all sections in the Minecraft community, but I have never seen anything like this. Of course, a Minecraft server hosting a survival server isn’t unique. Yet, the premise of this server isn’t just to host an enjoyable game-mode, it’s a haven for people of all colours. Across the five years being in the industry, I have never seen a business directly support the rights of the LGBT community. It’s brave and I would love to be a part of it. Our society needs to address the issues surrounding the LGBT community to ensure no one feels lonely. My main motivation for applying to become staff on this server is to guide it to become a well-known hub for anyone feeling unwelcome to just feel appreciated.

Do you have any staff experience?:

Being in this industry for over 5 years my knowledge in serving the community is strong and I have a long background in assisting players in various issues, but also in helping servers move in the right direction to stand out amongst the crowd.

More specifically, I’ve been a Jr. Mod to an Admin, to an owner of an MC services team to a Co-Owner of an MC Prison server. Through experiences such as dealing with hackers, moderating chat, spam and donation issues I have been able to help players stay happy and well-versed in the game.

Why should we choose you to be staff?:

Whatever the business, staff are an essential part of its success. That is why I would love to help. If I have the resources and knowledge to help build this server into a cheerful community with many players then why not. This server is amazing, it deserves tens to hundreds of players. I take joy in helping players with answering questions and solving problems to keep them coming back.

What do you think are your strongest attributes?:

I use my initiative to ensure problems are solved wisely and efficiently. I also am quite arty and like to keep things aesthetically pleasing. I am great at communicating within a team.

In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?:

I can become over critical of certain things, yet this is only because I have a strong passion for my jobs. I can be a little bit stupid sometimes, not evaluating the situation properly.

If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?:

I’d warn them, and if they continue I would mute them till they are deemed fit to talk maturely.

If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?:

Depending on the rule broke I would punish them accordingly. Such as if they were spamming I would mute them.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?:

I love movies & music.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

Sadly, due to your inactivity we need to deny your application.

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.