h0m0sexuwhales application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by h0m0sexuwhale, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0m0sexuwhale

Expand Collapse

Minecraft Username:h0m0sexuwhale
    Gender (Pronouns):male ftm he/him
    Location and Timezone: Pennsylvania, est
    Languages you can speak: sign language, English
    Do you have any other accounts?:nope
    Discord Username:Alex Boller 5516
    Why do you want to be staff on LGBT Realms?:i think it would be a fun and rewarding experience for me, a great learning opportunity too.
    Do you have any staff experience?:i was an admin on a very small server about two years ago, the server is long gone though, and i do not remember the name of it.
    Why should we choose you to be staff?:i think i should be chosen as a staff member because im always on my laptop/phone and pretty much always available.
    What do you think are your strongest attributes?: i'm very good t breaking up arguments, and detecting them before they happen and rerouting them.im also a very strong individual and prepared to take a workload if needed at any time.
    In your opinion, what are your weakest attributes?:i tend to get angry fast, but i'm able to see through the cloud of anger and redirect myself.
    If someone came on the server and started making racial slurs, what would you do as a staff member?: if it was towrds themselves, id tell them to bring it down a notch, if they were saying it towards others in a racist way id ban them for it.
    If someone breaks a rule and doesn't listen when you tell them to stop/warn them, what do you do?: i asses the situation and threaten them with a ban unless its serious, id ban them.
    Is there anything else you want us to know about you?: i love building, helping others and generally spreading acceptance and happiness through servers.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HeyOppa

OWNER
    Staff Member OWNER
    Expand Collapse

Hey there,

Sadly, due to your inactivity we need to deny your application.

Best Regards,
    LGBT Realms Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.